Advantage® II for dogs
Not a veterinary professional?
Get the information you need about this product on our site designed especially for pet owners.GO TO PETBASICS
Advantage® II is a monthly topical flea control for dogs that kills fleas through contact, so fleas do not have to bite to die. Advantage® II kills fleas rapidly within 12 hours of initial application. Reinfesting fleas are killed within 2 hours with protection against further flea infestation lasting for up to a month. Pyriproxyfen provides the additional benefit of killing flea eggs and larvae to effectively break the flea life cycle. For use on dogs and puppies 7 weeks of age and older, weighing 3 lbs. or more.
- Kills multiple flea life stages
- Kills fleas within 12 hours of initial application
- Kills reinfesting fleas within 2 hours
- Works through contact, so fleas don’t have to bite to die
- In case of severe infestation, may be applied sooner than every 4 weeks
- Flea eggs
- Flea infestations
- Flea larvae