Advantage Multi® for Cats (imidacloprid + moxidectin)
Advantage Multi® for Cats provides broad-spectrum parasite protection in a convenient monthly application. It kills fleas, treats and controls ear mites, roundworms and hookworms and prevents heartworm disease — all in one easy-to-use topical application.
- Kills adult fleas and treats flea infestations
- Treats ear mites with one topical dose; monthly use will control subsequent infestations
- Treats and controls roundworms and hookworms
- Prevents heartworm disease
- The only FDA-approved product indicated for ferrets for the treatment of fleas and prevention of heartworm disease*
- Ear mites
*Advantage Multi® for cats (0.4mL) is indicated for ferrets that weigh at least 2 lbs.
CAUTION: Federal (U.S.A.) law restricts Advantage Multi® for Cats (imidacloprid + moxidectin) to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
WARNINGS: Do not use on sick or debilitated cats or ferrets. Do not use on underweight cats. (see ADVERSE REACTIONS). Do not use on cats less than 9 weeks of age or less than 2 lbs body weight. Do not use on ferrets less than 2 lbs body weight.
PRECAUTIONS: Avoid oral ingestion.
HUMAN WARNINGS: Children should not come in contact with the application site for 30 minutes after application.