Advantage Multi® for Dogs (imidacloprid + moxidectin)
Advantage Multi® for Dogs provides broad-spectrum parasite protection in a convenient monthly application. It prevents heartworm disease, kills fleas, and treats and controls roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and sarcoptic mange — all in one easy-to-use topical application.
- Prevents heartworm disease
- Treats circulating microfilariae in heartworm-positive dogs
- Kills adult fleas and treats flea infestations
- Treats and controls common intestinal parasites: roundworms, hookworms and whipworms
- Treats and controls sarcoptic mange.
- Effective for heartworm disease prevention after swimming and bathing (60 and 90 minutes post-application).1
- Sarcoptic mange
CAUTION: Federal (U.S.A.) law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
WARNING: DO NOT ADMINISTER THIS PRODUCT ORALLY. For the first 30 minutes after application ensure that dogs cannot lick the product from application sites on themselves or other treated animals. Children should not come in contact with the application sites for two (2) hours after application. (See Contraindications, Warnings, Human Warnings, and Adverse Reactions, for more information.)
CONTRAINDICATIONS: Do not use this product on cats.