Coraxis® (moxidectin) Topical Solution for Dogs
Not a veterinary professional?
Get the information you need about this product on our site designed especially for pet owners.GO TO PETBASICS
Prevents heartworm disease. Treats and controls hookworms, roundworms and whipworms.
Coraxis® is a transdermal solution that continuously kills incoming heartworm larvae for 30 days. Administered monthly, Coraxis® also provides treatment and control of hookworms, roundworms and whipworms.
- Transdermal formulation is rapidly absorbed, achieving and sustaining high plasma levels for 30 days
- Achieves a steady-state plasma concentration in the body after four consecutive monthly doses
- Maintains steady-state with continual monthly application
- Provides monthly treatment and control of hookworms, roundworms and whipworms
- A great fit in your clinic’s parasite protection plans
- For dogs and puppies 7 weeks of age and older that weigh at least 3 pounds
Coraxis® is not approved for the treatment of adult Dirofilaria immitis.
CAUTION: Federal (U.S.A.) law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
WARNING: DO NOT ADMINISTER THIS PRODUCT ORALLY. For the first 30 minutes after application, ensure that dogs cannot lick the product from application sites on themselves or other treated animals. Children should not come in contact with the application site for two (2) hours after application. (See Contraindications, Warnings, Human Warnings and Adverse Reactions for more information.) CONTRAINDICATIONS: Do not use this product on cats.