Droncit® (praziquantel tablets) 23 Feline Cestocide
Droncit® (praziquantel tablets) 23 Feline Cestocide is a dependable dewormer with a history of safe and effective elimination of tapeworm infections caused by Dipylidium caninum and Taenia taeniaeformis in cats and kittens that are at least 6 weeks of age.
- Removes both flea (Dipylidium) and rodent (Taenia) tapeworms commonly infecting cats
- Easy-to-administer oral tablet, effective in a single dose
- Scored for accurate, easy dosing
- Great to have on hand for cats or kittens that are at increased risk for tapeworms, such as those presenting with fleas
- Can safely be used on newly adopted or recently found kittens (6 weeks and older) brought in for their first exam
CAUTION: Federal (U.S.A.) law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian. Not intended for use in kittens less than six (6) weeks of age. In field trials, diarrhea and salivation were reported.
WARNING: Keep out of reach of children. Not for human use.