Drontal® Plus (praziquantel/pyrantel pamoate/febantel) Tablets
Drontal® Plus is a broad spectrum tablet to treat tapeworm, roundworm, hookworm and whipworm infections in dogs and puppies that are at least 3 weeks of age and weigh at least 2 lbs. It treats tapeworm infections caused by Dipylidium caninum, Taenia pisiformis and Echinococcus granulosus and treats and controls tapeworm infections caused by Echinococcus multilocularis. It also treats roundworm infections caused by Toxocara canis and Toxascaris leonina, hookworm infections caused by Ancylostoma caninum and Uncinaria stenocephala and whipworm infections caused by Trichuris vulpis.
- Number one best selling dewormer for dogs1
- Its broad-spectrum activity treats more species of intestinal worms infecting dogs than any other deworming product on the market†
- Utilizes three active ingredients that work better in tandem to effectively remove worms
- Can safely be used on puppies at least three weeks of age to get an early start on your deworming protocols
- Tablets are scored for easy, convenient dosing
- Also available in a beef flavored, bone-shaped chewables for increased compliance
CAUTION: Federal law (U.S.A.) restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
DOSAGE: Not for use in puppies less than 3 weeks of age or weighing less than 2 lbs.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: The effects of Drontal® Plus on pregnant animals have not been determined.