K9 Advantix® II
K9 Advantix® II is a convenient monthly topical application that kills and repels fleas, ticks and mosquitoes. It's specially formulated for dogs with imidacloprid, permethrin and pyriproxyfen for broad spectrum protection against these ectoparasites that can transmit diseases. K9 Advantix® II is for use on dogs 7 weeks and older and weighing 4 lbs. or more.
K9 Advantix® II kills fleas, ticks, mosquitoes and lice, and repels biting flies. And because it works through contact, there’s no biting required.Do not use K9 Advantix® II on cats.
- Kills and repels fleas, ticks and mosquitoes
- Repels biting flies and kills lice
- Kills fleas within 12 hours, and kills reinfesting fleas within 2 hours
- Kills all flea life stages and prevents reinfestations
- Kills and repels ticks, including the deer tick, the American dog tick, the brown dog tick and the Lone Star tick
- Biting flies
- Flea eggs
- Flea larvae
- Flea pupae
- Flea allergy dermatitis
Do not use K9 Advantix® II on cats.