Profender® Topical Solution (emodepside/praziquantel)
Profender® topical solution is an easy to apply, single-dose dewormer offering broad-spectrum coverage. It utilizes a unique combination of actives not found in any other dewormer for single-dose efficacy. This means no repeat dosing or follow-up treatment visits for clients and their cats.*
Profender® can safely be used on cats and kittens as young as 8 weeks of age and weighing at least 2.2 lbs. It treats and controls tapeworms Dipylidium caninum and Taenia taeniaeformis, the roundworm Toxocara cati and the hookworm Ancylostoma tubaeforme.
Profender® is effective against multiple life stages of these intestinal parasites for broad and deep coverage:
- Adults (Dipylidium caninum, Taenia taeniaeformis, Toxocara cati, Ancylostoma tubaeforme)
- Immature adults (A. tubaeforme)
- L4 larvae (T. cati, A. tubaeforme)
- Convenient and easy-to-apply topical form
- Profender® treats and controls the worms that matter most, including tapeworms, as well as both adult and larval stages of roundworms and hookworms
- At home compliance
- Pilling a cat
*Re-infection due to exposure may require repeat dosing. Profender® can be re-applied after 30 days.
CAUTION: Federal law (U.S.A.) restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
HUMAN WARNINGS: Children should not contact application site for twenty-four (24) hours.
PRECAUTION: Use with caution on sick or debilitated cats.