quellin® (carprofen) soft chews
quellin® soft chews are a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) created using our patented soft chew technology. quellin® is indicated for the relief of pain and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis and for the control of post-operative pain associated with soft tissue and orthopedic surgeries in dogs.
- Savory meat flavor with no animal proteins
- Soft, tasty chew encourages at-home compliance
- Easy for dogs to chew/easy for owners to administer
- Scored for simple dosing/active ingredient uniformly distributed
- Soft chews made to strict Bayer quality standards
- Pain Management
- Osteoarthritis pain and inflammation
- Orthopedic post-operative pain
- Soft tissue post-operative pain
CAUTION: Federal law restricts quellin® (carprofen) to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
WARNINGS: Keep quellin® (carprofen) soft chews tablets out of reach of children. Not for human use. Consult a physician in cases of accidental ingestion by humans. For use in dogs only. Do not use in cats. All dogs should undergo a thorough history and physical examination before initiation of NSAID therapy. Appropriate laboratory tests to establish hematological and serum biochemical baseline data prior to, and periodically during, administration of any NSAID should be considered.
PRECAUTIONS: Carprofen is an NSAID, and as with others in that class, adverse reactions may occur with its use. The most frequently reported effects have been gastrointestinal signs. Events involving suspected renal, hematologic, neurologic, dermatologic and hepatic effects have also been reported.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: Carprofen should not be used in dogs exhibiting previous hypersensitivity to carprofen.