Remend® Corneal Repair Gel
Based on innovative technology, Remend® Corneal Repair Gel uses cross-linked, modified hyaluronic acid (HA) to help support the natural healing process of superficial corneal ulcers on dogs and cats. It can be beneficial to veterinary practices when a high concentration of HA is needed or desired for treatment of superficial corneal ulcers on dogs and cats.*
- Contains 0.75% Hyasent-S (modified, cross-linked HA)
- Formulated with HA, a naturally occurring substance produced by the body that can help support the natural wound healing process
- Offers convenient daily administration options (with as little as two to three times a day)
- Cross-linked HA offers enhanced lubrication and hydration of the corneal surface
- Available in a 3mL dropper bottle
- Eye Care
- Superficial corneal ulcers
CAUTION: Federal law restricts this product to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
WARNING: For animal use only.
*Not to be used as a sole therapy for superficial corneal ulcers; does not contain an antibiotic.